GSIB will strive to achieve the above mission with the following values:
- Academic Freedom: GSIB will promote academic freedom to express a diverse range of views in the pursuit of understanding and knowledge;
- Working: GSIB will work with educational institutions, industry and society to promote managerial insights and disseminate as widely as possible for the improvement of practice and society.
- Diversity and Participation: GSIB will promote the involvement of faculty, staff, students, men and women from all social, economic, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds. GSIB will involve faculty and students in the decision-making processes;
- Integrity: GSIB will uphold the highest standards of ethics and conduct in all activities;
- Sustainability: GSIB will manage the resources of the School in such a way that will meet the needs of the present without compromising the options of future generations.
- Environment and Society: GSIB will also manage the resources of the School in such a way that its responsibility towards environment and society is at the centre of its decision making.